Moi university Student portal www.mu.ac.ke is what strongly connects University’s administration to the students. The portal gives students a marvelous platform where they can easily access the following services;
Reporting Issues anonymously
View Admission List/Status.
Acceptance Fees Payment Details.
Pay School Fee
View the Academic Calander.
Extra Credit Hours.
Deferment of Admission and so much more.
To enjoy this mu portal services, one must register first, log in, and most importantly, you must also be a bonafide student of Moi University.
Moi University Student Portal
Students can visit and Access the Moi University Student Portal using either a computer with network access or mobile phone through the following link:
Moi University official Website: https://www.mu.ac.ke/
Moi University email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Register with the Student Portal
You can follow these instructions to register for Moi University student portal
- On your web browser eg, Chrome, visit Moi university student portal www.muwebportal.com/login
- Click on First Time Login for New Students
- A new web page will be opened
- Enter your email address and set your password
- Enter your High school KCSE Index number as your Email address for instance 4070001/2019
- Enter your KCSE Index number as your portal password e.g., 4070001/2019
- Follow the next on-screen instructions to finish the registration process
How To Login To The Student Portal
After successful student registration, you can now freely login into the Moi university student portal as follows;
- On your web browser visit www.muwebportal.com/login
- Enter the correct email address ( KCSE index email@example.com
- Enter your password ( KCSE index number)
- Click on the Login button