Kenyatta University is a popular Kenyan public university that is among the best in the country.
KU School vision; To be dynamic, inclusive, and a competitive centre of knowledge in teaching, research, learning, and service to humanity.
KU School mission; To provide quality education and training, advance scholarship, and innovation for sustainable individual and societal development.
The school identity for KU; A community of scholars committed toward the generation and dissemination of proper knowledge and cultivation of creativity for the welfare of the society.
Also Read: Kenyatta university kU Student portal login
The university philosophy; Sensitivity and responsiveness to societal needs and also the right of every person to knowledge.
Core values include democracy, corporate governance, creativity, competitiveness, equal opportunity, truth, moral integrity, excellence, self-reliance, the institutional culture of hard work, innovativeness, quality and relevance, professionalism, academic freedom, and respect for diversity.
Here is a List of masters programmes offered at Kenyatta University
- Master of Education [for Guidance and Counselling]
- Master of Education in Sociology of Education [of Sociology of Education]
- Master in Education in Comparative and International Studies [for Comparative and International studies]
- Master of Education [in Educational Psychology]
- Master of Education in Philosophy and Education [in Philosophy and Education]
- Master of Education in Educational Administration [in Educational Administration]
- Master of Education in Educational Planning [ for Educational Planning]
- Master of Education in Economics of Education [for Economics of Education]
- Master of Education in Education Psychology, Guidance and Counselling
- Master of Education in Sociology in Education and Policy studies
- Master of Education in Early Childhood Education [in Early Childhood Education]
- Master of Education in Curriculum Development [in Curriculum Development]
- Master of Science in Dryland Agriculture and Enterprise development.
- Master of Science Climatology.
- Master of Education in History of Education [in History of Education]
- Master of Library and Information Sciences [in Library and Information Sciences]
- Masters of Business Administration [MBA]
- Masters of Business Administration [MBA]- Marketing option
- Masters of Economics
- Masters of Science in Animal nutrition and management
- Masters of Science in Hospitality management.