Diamond Bank USSD Codes are a list of banking codes to ease banking transactions for the Diamond bank account holders with feature phones – phones that are unable to reach the internet connectivity. These codes enable diamond bank account holders and customers to do some basic transactions on their phones by dialing some certain USSD codes.
Transactions like checking your bank account balance, transfer of funds from your account to another diamond bank account as well other bank accounts across the country. You can even recharge your line from your bank account using a USSD code. You can likewise do all these and more if you have a smartphone and use the official diamond Bank banking app. You can see our guide on how to set that up. If you do not have a smartphone, then stick with me in this post as we give you the list of all the USSD codes and also what each code is used for. But first, let’s take a look at the Features of all the diamond bank USSD codes as well as their benefits.
All Diamond Bank USSD Codes and How To Use Them
Features Of Diamond Bank USSD Codes (*426#)
- You get a daily transaction limit of N100,000.
- The USSD Codes Works with phone numbers registered with a Diamond Bank account.
- No internet connection is needed.
- Funds are deducted directly from your Diamond Bank account.
- The transaction needs the last six digits of your Debit card.
- The service is available to all Glo, MTN, Airtel, and 9mobile subscribers.
- The daily airtime recharge limit is N3,000.
- Charges apply on both inward and outward transfers. However, Airtime top-up attracts no charge.
Benefits Of Diamond Bank USSD Codes (*426#)
- A convenient way to send money to friends and family.
- Convenience at your fingertips, it is simple and easy to use.
- Top-up airtime service is available 24/7.
- Check your account balance online in real-time.
- It is available on both features and smartphones.
- No internet connection is required to carry out all transactions.
Diamond Bank USSD Transfer Codes and How To Use Them
Diamond Bank USSD code is *426#, and That’s the only code you need to dial to get started. But first, the number you plan to use for this must be linked to your account. If it isn’t, then you’ll have to go to any of the diamond bank branches near you to link the phone number to your diamond bank account. Once that is filled out, you can now go ahead and dial the following codes.
How To Register on *426#
Before you are able to use the diamond bank USSD codes, you’ll first have to register. To do that, follow the steps below.
- Dial *426# on your mobile phone.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your debit card.
- Enter your account number.
- Create a four-digit PIN, and you’re good to go.
To change your bank four-digit PIN in the future, Dial *426# and input the last 6 digits of your debit card along with your correct account number, and you’ll be prompted to change your PIN.
Check Account Balance Code With *426#
Dial *426 *00# on the phone number linked to your diamond bank account. You’ll be then prompted to choose an account number you wish to retrieve its balance. Upon selecting the account number, your account balance gets created and sent to your phone via SMS.
Airtime Purchase Code With *426#
To purchase phone airtime for yourself/to the phone number linked to your diamond bank account, all you will have to do is dial *426 *Amount#. For example, if you would like to buy a 1000 naira worth of recharge card, just dial *426 *1000#. The 1000 naira gets debited from your account balance, and also your line gets recharged with the equivalent.
To purchase airtime for others/for other phone numbers, just dial 426 Amount* Phone Number#. For example, if you would like to buy 1000 naira worth of airtime for friends, family, or just to your second sim card, all you have to do is dial *426 *1000 *08011223344#. The money gets debited, and the phone number gets credit with the amount specified.
Funds Transfer Code With *426#
To send money or transfer funds to other diamond bank account holders, simply Dial *426 *Amount *NUBAN Account Number# and authenticate with your PIN. You can likewise use the code to transfer money to other banks. But, of course, you’ll also have to authenticate with your PIN also.
Debit Card Request Code With *426#
To request for a debit card from the Diamond bank, Dial *426# on your Diamond bank registered phone number and select Card Request. Immediately Select the account to make the request from and confirm pick up Location. Authenticate the request with your PIN to conclude the process.