In this post, I will show you how to pay for your GOtv subscription through Mpesa. Payment via M-Pesa is the most handy way of paying for GOtv subscription.
- For paying GOtv through M-Pesa, you must first ensure that your decoder is kept on throughout the whole process. After that step, simply follow this GOtv M-Pesa payment method –
- First, you have to go to the M-PESA menu from your Safaricom SIM tool kit and select “Lipa na M-PESA.”
- From there, select “Pay Bill.”
- Now you have to enter the “GOtv M-Pesa Business number”. The GOtv Paybill number is 423655. Press OK.
- Next, you will find “Enter account number,” where you have to enter the gotv IUC number, which can be located on the red sticker at the bottom of your GOtv decoder, and then press “OK.”
- Once you are done with this step, the monthly subscription amount has to be given in “Enter Amount” and then select “OK.”
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN and press “OK.”
- Finally, confirm all the details once and press on “OK.”
GOtv M-Pesa paybill number
The GOtv Kenya M-Pesa paybill number is 423655, and below is how you can use it to pay for your gotv subscription.
The GOtv M-pesa paybill number Is used to pay for the subscription of your GOtv signal through M-Pesa. Your IUC number and the GOtv paybill number are required to pay for your GOtv subscription. There are several other payment gateways to pay for your GOtv channels like Centenary, Faulu Bank, Diamond Trust, paying online, Prime Bank, Equity Bank, etc.
One fascinating fact about GOtv is that only the TV and the antenna needs to be plugged in, and no satellite dish is needed for that. After buying a GOtv aerial and GOtv decoder, you can activate your GOtv connection by merely using the GOtv M-Pesa payment method. M-Pesa is much more convenient and quicker than other payment modes.