ExposeUk Info is an online platform where people from around the World share and get informed about the automobile world, education, business, tourism, current technology, etc.
ExposeUk Info Scholarship Program sponsors exceptional young students from developing countries, particularly Africa and asia, who wish to pursue a Master’s degree in education in a relevant field of development, from any recognized university/college in the world.
Any accredited University or College around the world
Level/Field of Study:
Master’s Degree education related to development in STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology, and Mathematics)
Number of Scholarships: 1
The award giveaway would be USD $2000 to 1 winner every year.
- Applicant must be of at least 22 years of age at the time of submitting his/her scholarship application.
- Applicant must have obtained or is on the last step of completing their undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university, or it’s equivalent.
- The Applicant must have a minimum aggregate GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system
- Applicants must select a subject of, such as STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology, and Mathematics).
Make sure that you fulfill the ExposeUk Info Scholarship Award Eligibility Criteria before you apply. You must submit the following details to be eligible for the scholarship program.
- General student background information (e.g., contact details with phone number and details about your current and intended universities if awarded)
- Academic transcripts from your current and former college or university (if you have earned a prior degree)
- A short essay of about 400 words explaining “The Need of Each Field From STEM.”
Email Address for scholarship application submission: email@example.com or Fill this Form
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]
Deadline: 31 December (annually)
Winner Announcement: The Winner will be announced on 20 January each year. Winner will be informed through Email and also will be published on our website.
Note: Winner should claim their scholarship award within 7 workings days after the winner announcement date, and if not claimed within the timeframe, then 1st runner-up will be picked as the winner. Similarly, we reserve the rights to re-use the essay of the winner on our website.