Even app is an instapay salary advance platform that allows you to borrow cash the moment you need it the most. Even app has generally positive feedback, thanks to the dedicated Even app instapay customer service Contacts that we will talk about below. We will also have a little review of this pay advance app.
How even Instapay works
Even Instapay is a feature that is available to customers of the Even app. If you happen to work for an eligible employer in supported States, you may qualify for an advance payment of up to 50% of your paycheck based on the total hours you’ve already worked. The precise amount you can borrow varies, but you’ll be able to see how much you have access to anytime you log in on the app.
- Maximum withdrawal amount: 50% of the net pay you’ve already worked for
- Cost and other charges: Free, but needs Even Plus membership of $8 per month
- Turnaround time: One business day for bank account transfers, instant cash pickup at any nearest US Walmart
Unlike some other US pay advance apps that require you to tip them or pay interest on what you borrow, Even instapay offers interest-free cash advances. The only price you’ll be charged is the $8 monthly Even Plus membership fee that gives you access to Instapay. Nonetheless, depending on your employer, you may even get a discount on the cost of that membership.
How to Register and Use Even Instapay
Using Even is simple. You will need to download the app and create a free account. Here are the steps to get started with Even.
- Download the Even mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
- Click the Create your Even account Button, enter your email and phone number, and then click Send me a code.
- Enter the unique security code Even app texted you, then click Next.
- Connect Even with your current bank account. This can take up to 15 minutes to reflect.
- Select your workplace station.
That’s all. Once you’ve finished setting up the loan app, you can sign up for Even Plus package to have access to Instapay.
Even Instapay eligibility requirements
To begin, Make sure you meet the following qualification requirements to sign up for the Even Plus membership and Instapay feature:
- Work for an eligible employer based in the US
- Have an active bank account with a US-based bank or credit union
- You should have debit card access to your listed bank account
- Have a consistent source of income that’s directly deposited into your account
- Have a GPS-enabled smartphone with a sufficient data plan
Even Review: The pros and cons
- Interest-free cash advances. Instapay feature doesn’t require you to tip the company or pay interest for its cash advances.
- Pick up your cash instantly. If you don’t want to wait for one business day to have your cash advance processed to your bank account, you can always pick up your cash at any US Walmart instantly at no cost to you.
- More than just a pay advance app. Even though Instapay feature is one of the major advantages of using the Even app, you can further budget and actually see how much you’ll have left to spare for the pay period after your monthly bills are settled. And soon, you’ll also be able to set up automatic savings to meet your financial goals.
- Positive online reviews. The Even app draws an average of 4.9 out of possible 5 stars from customer reviews on the Apple App Store and Google Play store — with users praising the app’s Instapay feature and essential financial planning tools.
- Your employer must be enrolled with Even Instapay. Not everyone in the US has access to the Instapay feature of the Even cash advance app-only select companies back it.
- Monthly membership charges. While you won’t pay any interest on your transactions, you’re on the hook for the constant $8 Even Plus monthly membership charge to have access to the Instapay amazing feature.
- No list of eligible employers. Wondering if your employer uses Even app? Unfortunately, there’s no official list of employers or companies on its website. You’ll have to either reach Even customer support (Check below) or ask your payroll manager for more details.
- Only borrow up to 50% of the net pay you’ve already earned.
Even instapay customer service Contacts
Website form: https://even.com/
Address: Even’s main office is located in Oakland, California, with another office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Even app Phone number
The company may call you after filling in the online form. However, the even phone number is not available to make direct calls. You will still get a prompt response from email chats. Let us know if you have anything else to say concerning Even app instapay customer service Contacts above.