Betsson company brand Betsafe recently launched its operations in Kenya, having obtained a license from the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB).
Here is how the sports betting fans can join, deposit cash via mpesa, bet and also withdraw their winnings from Betsafe Account using Safaricom’s MPesa account.
How to Register for Betsafe online
- To register in Betsafe, visit betsafe.co.ke and then click on the register tab.
- Fill in the fields including your correct Mobile Number and Password, then submit.
- You will receive a verification message on successful registration.
Registering Betsafe via SMS
On your Safaricom mobile phone, Send the word “BETSAFE” to 23333. You will later receive a confirmation message welcoming you to BetSafe Kenya.
Welcome to BetSafe Kenya! Your password is “password,” which you can then use for your first login to www.betsafe.co.ke.
How To Deposit To BetSafe Via Safaricom M-Pesa
- Go to your M-PESA Menu on your phone.
- Select Lipa Na M-PESA option.
- Choose Pay Bill and enter the Betsafe Paybill number 7290099 as the Business Number.
- Next, enter the word BETSAFE as account Number.
- Input the amount to deposit
- Next, key in your M-PESA PIN and click send.
You will then receive an SMS confirmation of the transaction.
How To Deposit Via BetSafe Website
- Visit www.betsafe.co.ke and log in to your account.
- Click on the ‘deposit’ icon.
- Enter your the amount you wish to deposit.
- Click ‘Deposit.’
How To Withdraw From BetSafe to Mpesa
- Visit the Betsafe website and Login into your Betsafaccountnt.
- Select the ‘My Profile’ icon.
- Choose ‘Wallet.’
- Click on ‘Withdrawal.’
- Enter Amount you wish to withdraw
Embracing the Innovation to Deliver Industry-Leading Betting Experience
Launching in Kenya and going up against SportPesa, Betsafe knows that it must also get everything right. That is why Kobia understands that Betsafe will build an “industry-leading sports betting experience” from the start.
The executive seemed confident in Betsafe’s potential and cited the brand’s success in over 20 various countries. In Kenya, the betting product will be tailored to match the expectations of Kenyan sports enthusiasts that have grown used to the SMS betting in a ground-breaking movement for the sports betting industry as a whole, and specifically in Kenya.
Betsafe has established that it will support this feature to allow fans to feel quiet at the base without having to subscribe to a dated form of betting instead. Another co-operation that is in the pipeline is a betting channel for Telegram.